In the June 25, 2010 Investor's Business Daily, David Hogberg debunks some of the hype about the proposed new "medical homes".
Jared Rhoads of the Lucidicus Project has some great Tweets on Michael Graham's new book, No Angry Mob. Some of Rhoads' gems include:
* Obama sees the independent American character as a problem to be solved. (p54)
* Obama's view of health reform dissenters: "You're either with the plan, or in the Klan" (p63)
* At least a mugger doesn't waste your time arguing he's doing the right thing. (p71)
* It's hard to socialize medicine when responsible citizens keep insisting they want to buy their own insurance. (p72)
* The left wants people to "get over their sense of individual responsibility." (p77)