1. Does the United States spend too much on health care?Their answers may surprise you.
2. Are U.S. outcomes no better and in some respects worse than those of other nations?
3. Is the large number of uninsured in the U.S. a crisis?
4. Does lack of health insurance cause premature death?
5. Are medical bills causing bankruptcy?
6. Are administrative costs higher for private insurance than public insurance?
7. Are low-income families more disadvantaged in the U.S. system?
8. Can the free market work in health care?
Could it possibly be that the politicians in favor of "universal health care" have misled us about these issues?
(Via Health Affairs blog.)