(1) Forty-seven million Americans do not have health insurance.Read the whole thing.
(2) Universal health-care coverage can be achieved via "individual mandate."
(3) Expensive prescription drugs are a big reason health-care costs increase.
(4) Drug importation will save patients a fortune.
(5) The state-run health-care systems in Canada and Europe are better and cheaper than America's.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Have you Fallen for the Five Myths of Health Care?
Sally Pipes does a good job debunking the 5 most common health care myths: