Some of the topics he discussed include:
- The shockingly simple math behind how reducing overhead and eliminating collections allows primary care physicians to spend more time providing better care while improving their take home pay.
- How Brian kept his total operating expenses to $50k in the first year and how you can too.
- The rule of thumb Brian uses to make all his purchasing decisions.
- The two most effective forms of advertising for Brian’s direct pay practices.
- How to choose your billing software and Brian’s recommendations.