His list includes the following:
1. Freedom to choose what's in your plan(Read the rest of "5 Freedoms You'd Lose in Health Care Reform".)
2. Freedom to be rewarded for healthy living, or pay your real costs
3. Freedom to choose high-deductible coverage
4. Freedom to keep your existing plan
5. Freedom to choose your doctors
Instead of losing our freedoms under a sham "reform", Tully offers the following principles for genuine health care reform:
The best solution is to move to a let-freedom-ring regime of high deductibles, no community rating, no standard benefits, and cross-state shopping for bargains (another market-based reform that's strictly taboo in the bills).These would all be excellent steps in the right direction towards a free market in health care.